Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Siebel Finance Applications > Processing Applications (End User) >
Capturing Regulation C Compliance Information
If the loan is declined, the processing agent or underwriter needs to enter the reason of the decline for regulation C reporting. The agent uses the Regulation C view to capture the information.
To enter regulation C information
- Navigate to the Applications screen > Applications List view.
- Drill down on an application, and click the Compliance view tab.
- In the Compliance list, select the Regulation C Information view link.
- In the Product list, select the product that is being declined.
- In the Regulation C Information form, complete the necessary fields.