Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Siebel Finance Applications > Processing Applications (End User) >
Creating Notes About Applications
As the processing agent or underwriter works with an application, they might want to enter notes about the application. End users can create notes that everyone with access to the application record can see, or they can create notes that only they can see.
To create a note regarding an application
- Navigate to the Applications screen > Application List view.
- Drill down on the desired application, and click the Notes view tab.
- From the Notes link view bar, select one of the following:
- Public Notes. Notes that others can see.
- Private Notes. Notes that only their creators can see.
- In the Notes list, add a record and complete the necessary fields.
TIP: Click Check Spelling to check the spelling in your note.