Siebel Finance Guide > Business Services for Siebel Financial Services > Automating the Display of Disclosure Documents >
Viewing Disclosures Associated with Contacts (End User)
All end users can view disclosures associated with a specific contact on the Contacts Disclosures view. This view is read-only and displays the:
- Disclosure name
- Date the disclosure was presented to the user
- Date the user acknowledged the disclosure
- Date the user accepted the disclosure
For more information on setting up disclosure processing, see Automating the Display of Disclosure Documents.
To view a disclosure history
- Navigate to the Contacts screen > Contacts List view.
- In the Contacts list, drill down on the contact.
- Click the Disclosures view tab.