Siebel Forecasting Guide > Importing and Exporting >
Exporting Forecast Data (End User)
End users can export forecast data from the Forecasts screen.
To export forecast data
- Navigate to the Forecasts screen.
- In the Forecasts list, drill down on the forecast information you want to export.
- In the Details view, select the forecast detail item or items you want to export, click the menu button, and then click Export.
- In the Export dialog box, set up the export rules and click Next.
- In the File Download dialog box, click Open to open this file from its current location or click Save to save this file to your computer.
The file is opened or you have to save it to a location on your machine depending on your instructions.
- Close the Export dialog box by clicking Close.