Siebel Forecasting Guide > Setting Up Forecasting >
Adding Forecast Series Participants
The Forecast Series Participants view lists the employees who will participate in the forecast series. The participant determines:
- Whether an employee can create a forecast within a given series
- The list of individuals for whom an auto-forecast is created when a manager creates a forecast
Although the Forecast Series Participants view appears person-based, it is actually position-based. As employees move from one job to another, Siebel Forecasting maintains the correct participant links.
To add participants to a forecast series
- Navigate to the Administration - Forecast screen > Forecast Administration view.
- In the Forecast Series list, select a forecast series.
- Click the Forecast Series Participants view tab and add a new record.
- In the Add Participants dialog box, select participants, and then click OK.
The new participants are added to the Forecast Series Participants list.