Siebel Sales Handheld Guide > Working with Siebel Handheld Applications >
Improving Siebel Handheld Application Performance
If you find that the performance of the Siebel Handheld application is very slow or begins to degrade, the following can help to improve the application performance:
- Verify that you are using a Siebel supported device for your application. See System Requirements and Supported Platforms on Siebel SupportWeb.
- When you run the Siebel Handheld application, it is recommended that you do not run any other applications. By doing so, you maximize the amount of memory that is available to run the application.
- Increase the amount of memory that is allocated for running applications.
- Installing the binaries to a CompactFlash card. For more information, see Setting Up Siebel Handheld Application Installation on a CompactFlash Card.
To increase application memory
- From the Start menu, select Settings.
- Select the System tab and tap Memory.
- Move the slider bar so that more memory is allocated to Program Memory, then tap OK.