Siebel Healthcare Guide > Companies >
Adding Company Service Requests
A service request is a request from a company for information or assistance with a problem related to purchased products or services. When a customer calls about an existing service request, end users can find the service request and give status information to the caller in several ways. They can:
- Review the service request information
- Create an activity to record the customer's call
- Update the service request with additional information from the customer
- Resolve the service request
- Assign the service request
- Transfer the caller to another service representative
If a call requires that an end user create a new service request, she can create one. Siebel Healthcare automatically assigns a unique service request (SR) number to track the new service request throughout the system.
To add a service request associated with a company
- Navigate to the Companies screen > Companies List view.
- From the Show drop-down list, select All Companies.
- In the Companies list, drill down on the desired company.
- Click the Service Requests view tab.
- In the Service Requests list, add a record and complete the necessary fields.
The application automatically assigns a service request number (SR#).