Siebel Hospitality Guide > Generating and Managing Event Orders >
Viewing the BEO Specifications for an Order
Using the BEO Specifications tab, event managers can view the Banquet Event Order specifications for an order. These specifications govern how the line items are displayed in the BEO reports. The BEO Specifications list provides a list of all report headers that are associated with the property at which the event is to take place. If an event manager selects a report header in the list, the line items that are associated with the order automatically appear in the list. Event managers can also add comments to report headers. These comments then appear in the BEO Report.
For information about report headers, see Configuring BEO and SOE Report Headers. For information about reports, see Creating Hospitality Reports.
This task is a step in Process of Generating and Managing Event Orders.
To add comments to a report header
- Navigate to the Orders screen > Event Orders list view.
- In the Event Orders list, query for and select the required order.
- Click the link in the Order # field, and then click the BEO Specifications view tab.
- In the Report Headers list, select the required report header.
- In the Comments list, perform the following steps:
- Create a new record.
- Add the required comment.
- Specify the sequence in which the comment should appear on the BEO report.
- Save the record.