Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Products and Assets > Adding Catalog Visibility to Products >
Adding Products to Catalogs and Categories
After you have created product catalogs and categories, you may add products to them.
This task is a step in Adding Catalog Visibility to Products.
To add products to catalogs and categories
- Navigate to the Administration - Catalog screen > Catalog Administration list.
- In the Catalog Administration list, query for and select the required catalog.
- Drill down on the Name hyperlink, and select the required catalog or category in the Categories list.
- Scroll down, click the Categories view tab, and then click the Products list.
- In the Products list, create a new record.
- The Add Internal Products selection dialog box is displayed.
- Query for and select the required product, and click OK.
Most of the fields are populated when the product has been selected.
- If necessary, enter the sequence in which the products added are to be displayed.