Siebel Hospitality Guide > Revenue Management > About Quote Evaluation Responses >
Specifying Evaluation Activities
The revenue manager can specify prioritized evaluation activities with due dates and assign the activities to sales team members associated with the property.
This task is a step in Process of Revenue Management.
To assign evaluation activities
- Navigate to the Evaluations screen > Evaluations list view.
- In the Evaluations list, select the quote evaluation, and click the link in the Evaluation Status field.
- In the Evaluation Response list, select the response record, and scroll down to the Activities list.
- In the Activities list, create a new record, and complete the fields.
- The Due date, Planned Start, and Last Updated fields default to the current date.
- The Activity Type, Status, Assigned To, and Created By fields are also automatically populated.
- In the Assigned To field, select the individual to whom the activity is assigned.
- (Optional) In the Last Name field, select the contact person.