Siebel Life Sciences Portals Guide > Consumer Portal > Displaying Product Literature >
Choosing the Web Page to Display Literature
You choose the Consumer Portal page for displaying product literature by using the Literature Type field of the Literature list under the Document Administration screen:
- Product Info. To display literature on the Product Info page, select Training Literature as the literature type.
- Disease State Info. To display literature on the Disease State Info page, select Disease State as the literature type.
To choose the Web page to display literature
- Navigate to Document Administration > Literature.
The Literature list appears.
- Select a literature item that you have associated with a product or disease state.
- Click in the Literature Type field, and then choose the appropriate literature type, Training Literature or Disease State, from the drop-down menu.
- In the form under the More Info tab, select the Internal check box.