The Siebel Life Sciences Physician Portal allows you to provide health care professionals with health and pharmaceutical information over the Web.
When registered Physician Portal users log in, they can click the tabs to see the following pages of the Physician Portal:
- Home Page. A user can click hyperlinks to see information such as the user's orders, medical records, MedEd Events, and information about featured pharmaceutical company products.
- eSamples. Optional module. A user can view a list of products in a pharmaceutical company's product catalog and order samples. Clicking on a hyperlink displays detailed descriptions of the product. A user can also check the status of an order. Products can be added and removed from an order.
- eDetails. Optional module. A user can examine a specific product by market. By clicking on a hyperlink, the user can obtain a list of literature or media types that offer information about the selected product.
- eMedEd. Optional module. A user can view events information and check the details on individual seminars within an event. After viewing information on upcoming meetings, the user can sign up for an event online.
- Product Info. A user can view product literature associated with the product. By clicking on the market hyperlink, the user can review product information and subsequently a list of product literature.
- Request a Visit. A user can request a visit from a pharmaceutical sales representative. The user can request the visit for a specific date and time. A visit can be cancelled after it has been submitted. A user can view a list of his or her own previously requested visits.
- Medical Requests. A user can request product and medical information. By clicking a Medical Request Number hyperlink, the user can view and examine further details of any solutions or attachments that can include product or medical information.
- Product Complaints. A user can view the details of a product complaint. By clicking a Product Complaint Number hyperlink, the user can view and examine further details of any solutions or attachments that can include product or medical information.
- FAQ. A user can view a list of previously asked questions.
- Administration. A registered user, with delegated administrator responsibility, uses this page to create new registered Physician Portal users and to edit login data for existing users. The Administration tab and page are visible to delegated administrators only.