The Siebel Life Sciences Site Portal allows pharmaceutical and biotech companies to recruit clinical trial subjects, allows investigators to communicate with sites, and allows sites to manage clinical trial information and activities over the Web.
When registered Site Portal users log in, they can click the tabs to see the following pages of the Physician Portal:
- Home Page. A user can click the hyperlinks to view information about protocols and subjects and can use the calendar to schedule appointments.
- eTrials. A user can view protocol information and edit protocol details such as the subject participating in the protocol, the subject's enrollment and screening, and the address of the protocol site.
- Calendar. A user can enter information in a daily, weekly, and monthly calendar, and can give access to others to view the site's calendar.
- FAQ. A user can view a list of previously asked questions and their answers.
- eDetails. Optional module. A user can examine a specific product by market. By clicking on a hyperlink the user can obtain a list of literature or media types that offer information about the selected product.
- Product Info. A user can view product literature associated with the product. By clicking on the market hyperlink, the user can review product information and subsequently a list of product literature.
- Medical Requests. A user can request product and medical information. By clicking a Medical Request Number hyperlink the user can view and examine further details of any solutions or attachments that can include product or medical information.
- Product Complaints. A user can view the details of a product complaint. By clicking a Product Complaint Number hyperlink the user can view and examine further details of any solutions or attachments that can include product or medical information.
- Administration. A registered user, with delegated administrator responsibility, uses this page to create new registered Site Portal users and to edit login data for existing users. The Administration tab and page are visible to delegated administrators only.