Siebel Loyalty Administration Guide > Host Organization's Use of Siebel Loyalty >
Enrolling Members in Loyalty Promotions
Some promotions are automatically available to all members.
Other promotions are only available to members who enroll. These are called opt-in promotions.
When members learn about opt-in promotions, they can enroll themselves on the eLoyalty Web site, or they can have a member service representative enroll them.
The Promotions > Enrolled Promotions view of the Members screen lists all opt-in promotions that a member is enrolled in, regardless of who enrolled the member, so it can be used to view all the promotions that a member is enrolled in. This same view is used to enroll the member in a new promotion.
The Promotions > Applicable Promotions view of the Member screen lists all promotions that apply to a member, including opt-in promotions and promotions that automatically apply to all members.
To enroll a member in a promotion
- Navigate to the Loyalty Members screen.
- In the Members list, select the member to be enrolled.
- Click the Member # hyperlink.
- Click the Promotions view tab.
- In the Promotions link bar, click Enrolled Promotions.
- Add a new record to the Promotions list.
- In the Loyalty Promotions dialog box, select the appropriate promotion and click OK.