Siebel Loyalty Administration Guide > Using Siebel Loyalty with Partners >
Overview of Partner Use of Siebel Loyalty
The Siebel Loyalty Partner Portal has three different types of functionality:
- It includes the functionality of the standard Siebel Partner Portal, as described in Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide.
- It includes functionality that allows partners to work with members in many of the same ways that your own member service representatives work with members. There are some minor differences between the Siebel Loyalty Partner Portal and the screens of Siebel Loyalty that your own member service representative use, because the Partner Portal supports standard interactivity and Siebel Loyalty supports high interactivity, but these screens are used in similar ways.
- It includes functionality to support tasks that apply only to partners.
A few of the most common tasks performed by partners are:
- Enrolling Members and Maintaining Member Information. Partners can enroll members and capture members' profile, much as your own MSRs do. For more information about enrolling members, see Enrolling Members in Loyalty Programs.
- Managing Member Transactions. Partners can manage member transactions in many of the same ways that your MSRs do. For more information about managing member transactions, see Entering Loyalty Members' Transactions.
- Collaborating On Loyalty Promotions. Partners use the Partner Portal to collaborate on Loyalty Promotions. For more information, see Creating Loyalty Promotions with Partners.
- Collaborating On Campaigns. Partners use the Partner Portal to collaborate on planning and executing marketing campaigns. For more information, see Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide and Siebel Marketing Installation and Administration Guide.