Siebel Loyalty Administration Guide > Setting Up Siebel Loyalty Promotions > Process of Creating Loyalty Promotions >
Specifying Products Included in a Loyalty Promotion
You can create loyalty promotions that apply to all products or that apply only to the products you specify.
When you create the Loyalty Promotion record, you must choose one of these values in the Product Inclusion field:
- All Products. The promotion applies to all accrual products.
- Include Products. The promotion applies only to products listed in the Products view of the Promotion Administration screen.
- Exclude Products. The promotion applies only to products not listed in the Products view of the Promotion Administration screen.
If you select All Products, skip this procedure. If you select one of the other two options, use this procedure to list the products that are included or excluded.
This task is a step in Process of Creating Loyalty Promotions.
To specify products included in or excluded from a promotion
- Navigate to the Loyalty Promotions Administration screen.
- In the Promotions list, find the promotion for which you want to include or exclude products and click the hyperlink in its Promotion # field.
- If the promotion form's Active check box is selected, click Modify.
- In the Apply To field of the Promotion record, make sure that Include Products or Exclude Products is selected.
- Click the Products view tab.
- In the Products list, add a record for each product that is included or excluded.