What's New in Object Types Reference, Version 7.8
Table 1 lists changes in this version of the documentation to support release 7.8 of the software.
Table 1. What's New in Object Types Reference, Version 7.8
New object types
New object types include:
- Assignment Object Extension
- Dynamic Candidate Component
- Dynamic Candidate Component Col
For more information about these object types, see Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide.
Assignment Object properties
See Assignment Object (H).
- Updated property descriptions
- Added new properties:
- Assignment Date Column
- Employee Key Column
- Org Key Column
- Position Key Column
- Added a new List Applet column to the Properties table to show disparate naming conventions
This version of the documentation also contains the following general changes:
- Terminology changes:
- The Dynamic Candidate assignment object type definitions and usage have changed.
As of version 7.8, the Dynamic Candidate Attribute object type is no longer used, however, this object type remains in the repository for upgrade purposes. Use the Dynamic Candidate Component Col object type instead.
- Miscellaneous property name and definition changes.