Performance Tuning Guide > Tuning Siebel Workflow for Performance > Monitoring Workflow Policies >
Using Workflow Agent Trace Logs
Workflow Agent trace logs include the following:
- Workflow Monitor Agent task log. Workflow Monitor Agent provides detailed information about its processing in its trace file.
- Workflow Action Agent task log. Workflow Action Agent provides detailed information about its processing in its trace file.
Setting tracing on the Workflow Action Agent task is required only when the parameter Use Action Agent for Workflow Monitor Agent is set to TRUE. In this case, Workflow Action Agent must be started manually. (It also must be started manually when you use email consolidation.)
Use Action Agent is FALSE by default: Workflow Action Agent is started automatically by Workflow Monitor Agent.
- Email Manager and Page Manager trace logs.
- Run Email Manager and Page Manager components with Trace Flag set to 1 for detailed reporting on email activity.
- Query S_APSRVR_REQ for status information on email and page requests that were logged by Workflow Action Agent.