Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Expense Reporting > Administrator Procedures for Expense Reporting >
Some expense types are associated with establishments. For example, if the expense type is Airfare, possible values for the associated establishment include Air Canada and British Airways. Both expense types and establishments are administered as lists of values. Each establishment value (EXP_ITEM_ESTAB) must be a child of a particular expense type value (EXP_ITEM_TYPE).
The following procedure explains how to create a new establishment value.
To create a new establishment
- Navigate to the Administration - Data screen > List of Values view.
- In the List of Values list, click Query.
- Enter EXP_ITEM_ESTAB in the Type field, and then click Go.
- Note the values for each field in a sample record.
- In the List of Values, create a new record.
- In the Type field, enter EXP_ITEM_ESTAB.
- In the Display Value and Language-Independent Code fields, enter the name of the new establishment type.
- In the Translate field, make sure that the check box is selected.
- In the Language Name field, click the select button, select the appropriate language from the Pick Language Name dialog box, and then click OK.
- Complete the necessary fields.