Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Microsoft Project Integration > End-User Procedures for Microsoft Project Integration >
Viewing a Log File
Each time end users import data from Microsoft Project into Siebel Professional Services Automation or export data from Siebel Professional Services Automation to Microsoft Project, a log file is generated. This log file records transactions that take place during the import or export process and any exceptional handling that is required. The following procedure explains how to view such a log file.
To view an import or export log file
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record for which you want to view an import or export log.
- Click the Plan Integration view tab.
- In the Plan Integration list, select the record to which you imported or from which you exported.
- Drill down on the Log field hyperlink.
- In the dialog box that appears, use standard Windows techniques to open the file from its current location or download it to your local system.