Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Microsoft Project Integration > Administrator Procedures for Microsoft Project Integration >
Modifying Mapping Templates
The following procedure explains how to modify an existing mapping template. You can use this procedure with any of the following kinds of mapping templates:
- The templates that are provided with Siebel Professional Services Automation.
- Copies of the templates that are provided with Siebel Professional Services Automation.
- Templates that you create.
To modify a mapping template
- Navigate to the Administration - Data screen > Project Mappings view.
- In the Project Mappings list, select the mapping template record that you want to modify.
- If you want to modify a copy of the selected template, click Menu, Copy Record, and then enter a new Mapping Name for the copy; otherwise, skip this step.
- In the Mapping Categories list, add or delete category records as needed.
- In the Category Fields list, add, delete, or modify records as needed.