Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Agreements > End-User Procedures for Agreements >
Generating Documentation with an Agreement
After the details of the agreement have been established, end users can then create a draft of the documentation to be reviewed. When the agreement has been approved, it can be sent to the customer for official signoff.
NOTE: End users can also generate a statement of work using this procedure.
To generate documentation with an agreement
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record from which the agreement was generated.
- Click the Agreements view tab.
- In the Agreements list, drill down on the Name field hyperlink of the appropriate agreement document.
- In the Line Items list, add any line items as needed.
- Click the Documents view tab.
- In the Documents list, add a new record.
- In the new record, type in a name for the document.
- From the Template drop-down list, select the template you want to use for this agreement.
- In the Documents list, click Auto Document.
This automatically imports the data required for the document template.
- In the Documents list, click Generate Draft.
A draft agreement is generated in Microsoft Word or Lotus WordPro.
NOTE: You can also create agreements from the Agreements screen.