Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Financials > End-User Procedures for Project Financials >
Viewing the Project Revenue Chart
The chart view provides a graphical representation which allows end users to analyze revenue data.
To view revenue data using the Chart view
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record for which the information will be displayed.
- Click the Revenues view tab.
- In the Revenues link bar, click the Chart link.
Your data is displayed in graphical form. Summary values for each chart element will be displayed by the mouse-over feature.
NOTE: Use the By and Then drop-down lists on the Chart view to summarize your data by a variety of segments.
- You can change the look and information displayed on the chart by selecting different values from the Show, By, and Then drop-down lists. For more information about using the Chart view, see Fundamentals.