Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Management > End-User Procedures for Project Management >
Associating Contacts with a Project
When end users create a project, they normally specify an account that is associated with that project. End users can also associate one or more individual contacts with a project. The following procedure explains how to associate a contact with a project.
To associate a contact with a project
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected Project record that you want to add a contact to.
The Contacts subview appears.
- In the Contacts list, click New.
- In the Add Contacts dialog box that appears, select the contact or contacts you want to add and then click OK.
NOTE: If you want to select multiple contacts, hold down the CTRL key while you select the records.
The Add Contacts dialog box closes, and the record or records you selected appear in the Contacts list.