Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Management > End-User Procedures for Project Management >
Creating Risk Resolution Activities
Risk resolution activities are activities created to address and resolve project risks. Risk resolution activities that are created with the following procedure are also visible in the Projects Activities view.
To create risk resolution activities
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record with which the risks will be associated.
- Click the Risks view tab.
- In the Risks list, drill down on the Name field hyperlink for the risk record that you want to associate resolution activities with.
The Risks form appears with the Resolution Activities list beneath it.
- In the Resolution Activities list, create a new record.
- Complete the necessary fields.
For information about the fields available, see Creating Project Activities Manually.