Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Management > End-User Procedures for Project Management >
Changing the Delivery Status of a Project
If a project's delivery status changes during the course of the project, end users will want to update its status. This provides team members and managers with updated information. Delivery status can be updated from the Project More Info view.
To change the delivery status of a project
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record that needs to be updated.
- Click the More Info view tab.
- In the More Info form, from the Delivery field drop-down list, select the new status of the project Red, Yellow, or Green.
The results of this change appear in the Projects list in the Delivery field.
NOTE: Delivery status can also be changed from the Financial Profile view in the Projects screen. The Financial Profile view includes a summary of the project.