Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Management > Administrator Procedures for Project Management >
As part of the process of creating a project, a project manager identifies the roles that need to be filled on the project team, and the approximate start and end date for each role. These roles must first be created by the administrator before a project manager can add them to a project.
To create a role
- Navigate to the Administration - Data screen > List of Values view.
NOTE: You may want to query to see if the role you want to create already exists in the List of Values screen. To find existing roles, query for records with the value of PS_PROJECT_TEAM_ROLE in the Type field.
- In the List of Values, add a new record.
- In the Type field, enter PS_PROJECT_TEAM_ROLE.
- In the Display Value and Language-Independent Code fields, enter the name of the new role.
- Complete other fields in the new record as desired.