Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Opportunity Management >
About Opportunity Management
Opportunity Management allows engagement managers to coordinate information with sales representatives and access critical sales and customer data. Opportunity assessments create tremendous business value by allowing engagement managers to identify and focus on critical opportunities.
You can access different Opportunities screen views to:
- View your own opportunities with information that may include contacts, activities, products, decision issues, competitors, estimated revenue, probability of closure, and sales stage.
- Enter information about new opportunities.
- Track the status of an opportunity through the sales cycle from creation to closure.
- Update information about opportunities as they move through the sales cycle.
- Generate presentations, quotes, and proposals based on opportunities.
- Create relationships between projects and accounts and opportunities.
For more information about using opportunities, see Applications Administration Guide.