Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Time Reporting and Time Sheets > Administrator Procedures for Time Reporting and Time Sheets >
Changing the Trigger for the Submit To Field for Time Sheets
By default, Siebel Professional Services Automation uses the Pending Next Approver time sheet Status value as a trigger to change the value in the Submit To field from the current approver's user ID to the user ID of the next approver. If you prefer not to use the value Pending Next Approver as the trigger to change the Submit To value, you must complete several tasks. The following procedure briefly explains how to change the trigger for the Submit To field.
NOTE: A similar procedure applies if you want to change the trigger for the Submit To field for expense report approvals. Because you must use Siebel Tools and recompile your .srf file for either procedure, you may want to combine the time sheet and expense report procedures, so you can recompile only once. For information about the expense report procedure, see Changing the Submit To Field Trigger for Expense Reports.
To change the trigger value for the Submit To field for time sheets
- Navigate to the Administration - Data screen > List of Values view.
- In the List of Values list, click Query.
- Enter TMSHT_STATUS in the Type field, Pending Next Approver in the Display Value field, and then click Go.
- Replace both the Display Value and the Language-Independent Code value with the value you have chosen as the trigger.
- Modify the Update Time Sheet Status workflow to replace "Pending Next Approver" with the value you have chosen as the trigger.
- Modify the Time Sheet Approval state model to replace "Pending Next Approver" with the value you have chosen as the trigger.
- In Siebel Tools, make the following changes:
- Locate the Time Sheet business component.
- Add a business component User Property with Name set to Next Approver Status and Value set to the value you have chosen as the trigger.
- Recompile the .srf file.