Siebel Reports Administration Guide > Master-Detail Reports >
Example—Creating a Master-Detail Report
In this example, an account report is created, using Actuate e.Report Designer Professional, that provides an opportunity list and a contact list for each account. The following tasks are required to create the report:
- Create and export a new report object definition (and children) in Siebel Tools.
- Create a custom component library.
- Create a report design in Actuate e.Report Designer Professional.
- Add datastreams to the report design.
- Add frame, data control, and label elements to the design.
- Compile and test the report.