Siebel Server Sync Guide > Setting Up and Using Siebel Outlook Add-In > About Using Siebel Outlook Add-In >
Linking to Siebel Data from Microsoft Outlook
Perform the following task to link from Microsoft Outlook records to Siebel records.
To link to Siebel data from Microsoft Outlook
- In Microsoft Outlook, select one or more calendar appointments, tasks, or contacts.
- From the Siebel Options menu, choose Link Selected Item(s).
NOTE: You can also create links using the Siebel toolbar and the right-click menu.
- In the Create Siebel Links dialog box, from the Link Type drop-down list, choose a Siebel record type.
- Select a record from the list, and then click Add.
- When you have defined all of the links, click OK.
The links appear in Current Siebel Links on the Siebel toolbar and also on the Siebel Options, Quick Links list.