Security Guide for Siebel Business Applications > User Administration > Maintaining a User Profile >
Editing Personal Information
Users can change a variety of personal information in their profile form. In this context, authentication and access control data, such as passwords and positions, are not included.
To edit personal information
- Depending on the application, the user does one of the following:
- In a Siebel customer application, the user clicks My Account, and then clicks User Profile under My Settings. The User Profile form appears.
- In a Siebel partner application, the user clicks Profile. The Personal Profile form appears.
- In a Siebel employee application, the user chooses Navigate > Site Map > User Preferences > Profile. The User Profile form appears.
- The user clicks Edit to make the form fields editable, if necessary.
- The user enters or changes data in editable fields, then saves the record.