Siebel Smart Answer Administration Guide > Configuration and Implementation of Siebel Smart Answer > Administering and Maintaining Smart Answer >
Creating Additional Categories
You can add additional categories to an existing KB. To do so you need to make a copy of your existing KB file, open it in KB Editor and add a new category. These procedures are described below.
To add an additional category to your KB
- Copy the KB file to your project in Workbench, then open the KB file using KB Editor in Workbench.
- Add a new category.
- Review the corpus, and add text to the corpus for your new category.
- Select items you want to train on, and have some other category texts for regression.
- In the Create, Analyze, and Learn wizard, choose the "Apply learning to selected" option to apply learning to the new category.
- When you are finished, move the KB back to the CMS directory.
- Either import or manually add the new category to your catalog.