Siebel Training Guide > Accessing the Training Site > Siebel Training Web Site Login Methods >
Logging in with an Established User ID and Password
If an end user logs in to a Training site with an established user ID and password, the user can:
- View information about training for which he or she has registered
- View the associated training materials
- Take skills tests associated with those courses
On the My Account page, users can update their profiles, and view saved quotes and orders. Users can also reorder items using a favorites list, templates, and orders.
This task is a step in Process of Accessing the Siebel Training Site.
To log in using an established user ID and password
- Using your browser, enter the URL for the Training site, and navigate to the site.
- At the home page, enter your user ID and password.
A greeting appears, and My Training links become available for your use.
If you are using a Training Web site, a My Training tab appears near the top of the display. Depending on your assigned Siebel responsibility, a Managers tab (My Team's Training) may also appear.
For more information on how to find and view Training information, see Finding and Viewing Training Information.