Siebel Training Guide > Setting Up a Training and Curriculum Catalogs >
Creating a Training Catalog and Categories
Perform the steps in the following procedure to add a training catalog and curriculum categories to the training database. For information on establishing the courses that make up the curriculum, see Specifying Training Curriculum Steps.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up a Training and Curriculum Catalogs.
To create a training catalog and catalog categories
- Navigate to the Administration - Catalog screen > Catalog Administration view.
- In the Catalogs list, create a new record, and perform the following steps:
- Set the Catalog Type to Training.
- Enter Effective Start Date and Effective End Date.
- Drill down on the catalog name, and in the Categories list, create a new category, and complete any necessary fields.