Siebel Training Guide > Setting Up a Training Curriculum >
Modifying Curriculum Records
The following procedure describes how to modify curriculum records.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up a Training Curriculum.
To modify a curriculum record
- Navigate to the Administration - Training screen > Curriculums view.
- In the Curriculums list, select the curriculum record.
- Click the More Info view tab, click the menu button, and select Edit Curriculum to unlock the fields.
- Modify the values in the Audience, Categories, Check Transcript, Description, Job Profiles, Name, Release, Status, and Type fields if necessary.
- Click the Curriculum Steps view tab and modify Min Points, if required.
NOTE: Only the Min Points field is editable. Max Points and Steps are calculated automatically when the Release flag is checked.