Siebel Training Guide > Finding and Viewing Training Information >
Reviewing the Steps for Each Curriculum
The Curriculum Steps list provides an ordered series of learning opportunities and allows end users to select optional coursework. Users may select only the minimum requirements for each step or choose to take all training included in the step.
This task is a step in Process of Finding Training on the Siebel Training Web Site.
To view curriculum steps and requirements
- Log in to the Training site, and navigate to the Training Learning Center.
- In the Find Training section, click the Curriculum Paths link, and query for the curriculum.
- In the curriculum record, click the link in the Name field, and do the following:
- In the Curriculum Details form, note the number of required courses.
- In the Curriculum Steps list, review the steps.