Siebel Training Guide > Finding and Viewing Training Information >
Finding Training Materials for a Course or Curriculum
End users can locate training library materials for courses or curriculums, by Instructor-Led classes, location, job roles, skills, and curriculum paths. The Materials list identifies the materials that are associated with the curriculum as a whole, rather than with individual courses in the curriculum.
This task is a step in Process of Finding Training on the Siebel Training Web Site.
To view or download training library materials for a specific course or curriculum
- Log in to the Training site, and navigate to the Learning Center home page.
- In the Find Training section, click the Curriculum Paths link.
- In the Curriculum Paths list, query for the curriculum, and click the link in the Name field.
Additional details about the course or the curriculum appear, including a Materials list, which specifies the training library items that are associated with the course or curriculum.
- From the Curriculum Details form, scroll down to the Materials list.
- In the Materials list, select the material record, and click the link in the Name field.
- In the Training Library list, query for materials, and in the record, click the link in the Name field.
- Select a method to view or download the training material.