Siebel Training Guide > Getting Started with Siebel Training >
Setting Up Automatic Training Notification Messages
You can set up automatic email notification messages for confirmations, notifications, and reminders, including:
- Confirmation that a user has successfully used Training to register for a self-paced course.
- Confirmation that a user has successfully used Training to register for an Instructor-Led or Distance Learning class.
- An email notification is sent out to all people on the waitlist when a space becomes available in the last 24 hours before a class starts. Class Enrollment is on first-come, first-served basis.
- Class cancellation notification that is sent to the user if the class is canceled, the administrator cancels the class, or the user cancels the class.
- Class logistics notification that is sent to the user if the administrator changes any class details, such as dates, times, location, or room.
- Notification that a class is full and the user has been placed on the waiting list.
- Reminder that a class for which the user is registered starts in a few days.
For these messages to be sent automatically, Siebel Training must be configured to work with Siebel Workflow and Siebel Communications Server.
These configuration tasks include:
For more information on these topics, see Siebel Training Workflow Processes Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide, Siebel Communications Guide, and Siebel Communications Server Administration Guide.