Siebel Training Guide > Setting up Training Regions and Locations >
Resolving Scheduling Conflicts at a Location
You can verify that there are no scheduling conflicts for a location and classroom using the Scheduled Classes view, and if conflicts exist, change times and dates as needed.
This task is a step in Process of Defining Training Regions and Locations.
To check for location and room and reschedule conflicts
- Navigate to the Administration - Location screen > Locations view.
- In the Locations list, select the location, and then click the Scheduled Classes view tab.
- In the Scheduled Classes list, verify that classes are not scheduled to use the same room at the same time.
NOTE: You may find it helpful to sort the records by Start or by Room. Click the up arrow or down arrow in the header of the column to sort in ascending or descending order.
- If there is a conflict, select the class that needs to be rescheduled or relocated, and click Start Date.
- Click the More Info view tab, and change the values as desired in the Start Date, End Date, Start Time, and End Time fields.