Upgrade Guide for DB2 UDB for z/OS > Upgrading a Database from the Mainframe > Executing the Upgrade on the z/OS Host (Phase 1 of 2) >
Migrating ISS Data
Complete the following procedure to migrate ISS data.
Prerequisite task: Migrating Product Configurator Data for FINS
To migrate UPGISS data
- If you are not on the Siebel Upgrade Main Menu, enter the following command:
- Select option 5: RUN UPGRADE / POST-UPGRADE MAINTENANCE.
The Siebel Upgrade Job Submission Menu for your upgrade path appears.
- For Siebel Business application upgrades, the panel ID is SBLRUNHP.
- For Siebel Industry application (SIA) upgrades, the panel ID is SBLRUNFP.
- Select the option for the application you are upgrading.
- Run the job using the JCL in dataset
This job automatically submits the first UPGISS job stream
. If this job runs successfully, it automatically submits the next dependent job, and so on. This process continues for all UPGISS jobs. If a job fails, the succeeding dependent job does not get submitted. The automatic job submission sequence terminates.
- After the job is run, verify that the job ran successfully.
4, or RC=
8 indicates that the job was successful. RC=
8 is associated with jobs that have an X in position 3 of the member name.
Jobs with an ABEND (end abnormally) U99 or U099 message are jobs that failed.
If you selected Siebel-Scheduled Mode, this job is logged (as Completed Successfully or Failed) to the target Siebel log table:
NOTE: You must fix any failed jobs before proceeding with the upgrade. For information on restarting failed jobs, see Restarting Failed Jobs on the Mainframe.
- After submitting the job, enter
cancel on the command line or press PF3 to save changes.
- View the job status.
For information on how to view job status if you selected Siebel-Scheduled Mode, see Viewing the Siebel Job Log Status.