Siebel Universal Queuing Administration Guide > Siebel Universal Queuing Reporting > Viewing Real-Time Status Data >
Viewing Channel Status Data
The Channel Statistics view displays the following for each channel type:
- The target and actual service level
- The average wait time and the longest wait time
- The total number of abandoned work items
- The total number of work items for a particular channel type
To view channel statistics data
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > UQ Administration > Channel Statistics.
The Channel Statistics view appears.
- Click Refresh to display the data.
NOTE: The data is not automatically refreshed when the view appears. You must click Refresh to display the data.