Siebel Universal Queuing Administration Guide > Siebel Universal Queuing Reporting > Viewing Historical Data >
Viewing Historical Route Statistics
The Historical Route Statistics view displays the following for each route for a specified time period:
- The target and actual service level.
- The average abandon time, average wait time, and the longest wait time.
- The total number of abandoned work items.
- The total number of work items in the queue.
To view historical route statistics
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > UQ Administration > Historical Route Statistics.
The Historical Route Statistics view appears.
- Click Enter Time Period.
- Enter the date and time for the beginning of the period you want to view.
The date and time format is
- Enter the date and time for the end of the period you want to view and click OK.
The data requested is displayed in the Historical Route Statistics view.