Siebel Web UI Dynamic Developer Kit Guide > Generating Java Artifacts >
Generating the Data Schema Report
Web application developers may not be familiar with the structure and relationships among business components and business objects in the Siebel data model. You can create a Data Schema report for a given integration object that summarizes this information in an easy-to-read format.
The Data Schema report includes the following:
- Hierarchical relationship between the business object and business component.
- Business component properties, such as SearchSpec and SortSpec, Table, No Insert, No Delete, No Merge.
- Field properties, such as Required, Data Type, and Read Only.
To generate the data schema report
- In the Siebel Tools Object Explorer, select the Integration Object object type.
- In the Object List Editor select an integration object.
- Choose Reports > Data Schema.
The Data Schema report appears in the Siebel Report Viewer.
You can print or save the report.