Siebel Email Response Administration Guide > Completing Basic Setup Tasks > Revising, Testing, and Activating Workflow Processes and Subprocesses >
Revising Workflow Processes
Some organizations may want to use one or more of these workflows with a few modifications. An organization with complex needs might want to revise one of the existing workflows or create its own custom workflow. See Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide for information about creating or revising a workflow process. The following procedure describes how to revise a workflow process.
To revise a workflow process
- In the Siebel Tools Object Explorer, select the Workflow Processes object.
- In the Workflow Processes list, perform a query for Process Name = eMail*.
- In the Workflow Process list, select the workflow process you want to change and click Revise.
The status of the workflow process changes to In Progress.
- Right-click the workflow process you want to change and choose Edit Workflow Process.
The Business Process Designer appears.
- In the Business Process Designer, make your changes to the workflow process and return to Siebel Tools.
- Right-click the workflow process you have made changes to and choose Validate...
- In the Workflow Processes list, select the workflow process you have made changes to and click Deploy.