Siebel Email Response Administration Guide > Troubleshooting Siebel Email Response > Tagging Inbound Emails as Faxes >
Changing the Allowed Activity Type
To allow inbound faxes to be viewed in the Communications list, you must change the Allowed Activity Type user property of the Comm Inbound Item List Applet on include activities of type Fax - Inbound.
To change the Allowed Activity Type for the Comm Inbound Item List Applet
- In the Siebel Tools Object Explorer, select the Applet object.
- In the List Editor, query for the Comm Inbound Item List applet.
- Select the Comm Inbound Item List applet, and check out the project.
- Click Applet User Property link in the Object Explorer, and in the List Editor, select the Allowed Activity Types user property.
- In the Value field, change the existing values to include
Fax - Inbound.
When you have done this, carry out the steps in Adding a Conditional Step to the Create Activity Workflow.