Siebel eService Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel eBanking and Siebel eBrokerage >
Data Display for Siebel eBanking and eBrokerage
The configurator or system administrator should review the following information carefully to make sure the user interface is consistent with your organization's standards:
- Make sure that you search and sort specifications for all applets. Make sure that any new data elements defined by your organization are properly displayed in existing applets.
- Make sure that bank processing system integration is in place for all data elements displayed to users.
- Make sure that date and time formats are consistent with the representation of such data in the core banking systems.
- If necessary, configure logic to make sure the display of data is consistent. For example, the creation of a funds transfer request in Siebel eBanking and Siebel eBrokerage will not automatically modify financial account balances. Only after new balances have been reloaded into Siebel eBanking from the bank processing system will those values change.
- Make sure any user interface modifications are compatible with the Internet browsers supported by your organization.