Siebel eService Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel eEnrollment for Financial Services > Home Page for Siebel eEnrollment for Financial Services >
Designating a Beneficiary
Some types of products, such as 401K accounts and life insurance policies, must have beneficiaries designated for them as part of the enrollment process.
To name a beneficiary
- Click the Home tab.
- Click Review Prior Coverage.
The Prior Policy screen appears.
- Click Enroll in the Member Selected Products applet for the product you want to enroll in.
- Click New in the Enrollment Elections list.
- Complete the fields and click Save.
For more information about naming beneficiaries, see To enroll yourself or a family member for coverage.
- Click Add in the Add Beneficiaries field for the member you are enrolling.
- Click Enroll Beneficiary in the Beneficiaries applet.
- Complete the fields.
See To add a family member to the list of enrollable members for information about adding members to the list of people who can be named as beneficiaries.
If multiple beneficiaries will share the proceeds, use the Percentage field to indicate the percentage of the proceeds that will go to this beneficiary. The total percentage of all beneficiaries must equal 100%.
- Click Continue.