Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide > Advanced Siebel Assignment Manager Configuration > Process of Configuring Assignment Objects for Team Scoring >
Extending an Object's Base Table for Team Scoring
Before configuring an assignment object for team scoring, make sure the object has the necessary columns in its database table.
This task is a step in Process of Configuring Assignment Objects for Team Scoring.
NOTE: You must review the information about extension tables and columns in Configuring Siebel Business Applications before completing this procedure.
To extend an object's base table for team scoring
- Start Siebel Tools.
- In the Object Explorer, expand the Table object, and then query for the table you want to configure.
- Lock the project for the object by choosing Tools, then Lock Project (or Alt+L).
The pencil icon appears in the W field to indicate the project for the object is locked.
- In the Object Explorer, select Column.
- In the Columns window, choose Edit, then New Record, to add new records.
For more information about adding new column records, see Using Siebel Tools.
- Select each new record and click the Apply button.
- Enter the appropriate value for the table owner password.
The table is now extended.
NOTE: There are specific considerations depending on the platform you are using. For more information about this, see the note in Step 7 of the procedure in Extending an Assignment Object's Base Table for Availability-Based Assignment.
After the necessary base table columns are in place, you can configure the assignment object for team scoring.