Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide > Basic Configuration for Siebel Assignment Manager > Process of Creating Assignment Criteria for Use in Assignment Rules >
Enabling Assignment Attributes for MLOV
Multilingual List of Values (MLOV) capability allows assignment attributes to be stored in a form that can be retrieved and displayed in a variety of supported client languages. To enable assignment attributes for MLOV, use the following procedure.
This task is an optional step in Process of Creating Assignment Criteria for Use in Assignment Rules.
To enable an assignment attribute for MLOV
- Start Siebel Tools.
- In the Object Explorer, select the Assignment Attribute object.
- In the Assignment Attributes list, select the assignment attribute for which you want to enable MLOV.
- Lock the project for the object by choosing Tools, then Lock Project (or Alt+L).
The pencil icon appears in the W field to indicate the project for the object is locked.
- Locate the Translate property for this attribute, and set the value to TRUE.
- Locate the Translate Pick Field for the assignment attribute, and select from the Translate Pick Field dialog box the field in the Pick List Business Component that stores the Language Independent Code (in most cases this is the Name field).
- Locate the Pick Field for the assignment attribute, and select from the Pick Field dialog box the field in the Pick List Business Component that stores the Display Value (in most cases this is the Value field).
You can also configure the application to enable MLOV for workload criteria, criteria values, and skills. For more information about configuring MLOVs, see Configuring Siebel Business Applications. See also Siebel Global Deployment Guide.